This distance are just enough

14:17











Looking at you, even with big distance, or could be just in a photo,
is like looking into our memories--
The stories we told,
The laugh we shared,
The tears we wiped,
The view we looked at,
And all the things we never thought will be 'ours'.



Seeing you from afar would be just enough
Because this eyes of mine can take the whole chance
To do what it cannot do
While I'm with you
As the things will be all different when our eyes met
As if it killed me twice cause I'm seeing the love in your eyes but it wasn't for me...








And that's why I can stare at you like forever,
Cause I'm missing you, the old you, that much.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Lots of love , 움무 ♥

Popular Posts

Nak taruk palagey niiiii

Aku.... tak tahu nak letak apa kat sini. Haha nanti ah aku update lagi. Blur ni template baru huhu


Hadam

"Tolong. Terima kasih." Hargai. Jangan malu. Selagi ada. Dah takde jangan nak menyesal.